Direct Care Staff – Fulltime
****No positions are currently available. When a position does open up, we have created a database of interested candidates. If you would like to have your name added to this list, please contact Info@cornerstone-ranch.com.****
Reports to the Program Director/lead house parents.
- Full time salaried position.
- The employee must be able to accommodate various weekend and evening shifts each week, along with a couple of day shifts.
- The schedule will vary slightly from week to week.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Private two-bedroom apartment on property adjacent to main house (occupant of this position must live on property).
- Low deductible health, dental, and vision family coverage.
- 100% matching 401K contributions.
- Six weeks of paid vacation annually when the residents have their leave, in addition to federal holidays.
Resident supervision & care
- Assist with leading a healthy, loving, family, environment.
- Implementing Christian faith into everyday activities with residents.
- Life skills coaching.
- Leading on-site activities and programming for residents.
- Leading residents in community activities and events.
- Helping residents work towards each person’s highest level of independence.
- Behavior management.
- Occasional assistance with resident hygiene.
- Leading residents in maintaining a healthy lifestyle through exercise and nutritious eating habits.
- • Meal preparation.
- • Maintaining cleanliness of the house and property.
- • Creating a welcoming environment for residents, volunteers, and visitors.
To perform this job successfully, candidates should:
- Perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate care, compassion, and patience when working with adults with special needs.
- Have experience (volunteer or paid) working with adults who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Provide several references regarding the quality of care provided for adults with special needs.
How to apply for this position
To apply for this position or for more information, please contact:
Mary Klentzman, Executive Director