Relief Direct Care Staff – Part-Time
****No positions are currently available. When a position does open up, we have created a database of interested candidates. If you would like to have your name added to this list, please contact Info@cornerstone-ranch.com.****
Reports to the Program Director/Lead House Parents.
- 15-30 hours per week, varying from week to week.
- The part-time direct care position is a relief position for the full time direct care employees. As such, the schedule is likely to vary to some degree from week to week. The occupant of the part time position must have the ability to accommodate the flexible/variable scheduling needs of the organization and accommodate some combination of day-time, evening, and weekend shifts, to be determined by the Program Director.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Part-time employee with flexible work schedule
- No benefits offered
Resident Supervision & Care
- Assist with leading a healthy, loving, family, environment
- Implementing Christian faith into everyday activities with residents
- Life skills coaching
- Leading on-site activities and programming for residents
- Leading residents in community activities and events
- Helping residents work towards highest level of independence
- Behavior management
- Occasional assistance with resident hygiene
- Leading residents in maintaining a healthy lifestyle through exercise and nutritious eating habits
- Meal preparation
- Maintaining cleanliness of the house and property
- Creating a welcoming environment for residents, volunteers, and visitors
- To perform this job successfully, candidates should: Perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have experience (volunteer or paid) working with adults who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Provide several references regarding the quality of care provided for adults with disabilities.
- Demonstrate care, compassion, and patience when working with these individuals.
How to apply for this position
To apply for this position or for more information, please contact:
Mary Klentzman, Executive Director